- Evolution features lead single “Are You Ready,” which is No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks Chart for the past 4 consecutive weeks.
- “Are You Ready” is the fastest-charting single of their career, with over 6 million Spotify streams and a companion with more than 5.5 million YouTube views.
- Tonight the band will perform at a special iHeartMedia Album Release Party at the iHeartRadio Theater in NYC. The event will stream on iHeartRadio’s Official YouTube Channel at 7pm EST and on iHeartRadio.com/Disturbed at 7pm local time. The event will also broadcast LIVE across iHeartMedia’s Rock and Alternative stations at 7pm local time and on iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s all-in-one digital music and live streaming radio service.
- Evolution has been early drawing rave reviews from fans and critics alike, with Billboard declaring it, “their most diverse album ever and one of their best, on par with their 2002 hit album Believe.” Classic Rock wrote, “the title says it all…the band have embraced their own instincts, and as a result their credibility has soared on arguably their most convincing album since 2000’s The Sickness.” The Chicago Sun-Times said, “Evolution takes some of the biggest leaps of Disturbed’s career, with the unpredictability in David Draiman’s vocals, Mike Wengren’s drumming patterns, Dan Donegan’s dimensional guitar work and John Moyer’s low-down bass lines fully embodying the album’s title.” Music Week proclaimed, “Disturbed are ready to go stratospheric on their new album Evolution,” Metal Hammer wrote, “without a doubt the most diverse record in Disturbed’s catalogue,” and Power Play gave it a 10-star review, gushing, “Disturbed have evolved into a superbly mature rock act, who, with this album, fully transcend from pure metal into pure greatness. This is a career-defining release. Nothing less.”
- Twitch will be streaming Evolution today at 11am EST, followed by a Q&A with the band. Click for more info.
- The band’s “World Evolution Tour” kicks off January 9th in San Diego and will see the multi-platinum band headlining arenas around the world. Tickets go on sale Friday, October 26th. Fans can get more info at
- DISTURBED is one of the most successful rock bands in modern history. The multiplatinum-selling quartet accomplished the rare feat of achieving five consecutive number one debuts on the Billboard Top 200. That accolade historically elevated them to rarified air alongside Metallica, the only other hard rock group to do so in the history of the chart. Immortalized (2015) received a platinum certification and spawned the triple-platinum crossover smash “The Sound of Silence,” which garnered a nomination at the 2017 GRAMMY® Awards in the category of “Best Rock Performance.” Since their formation in 1996, the band has sold 16 million albums globally and scored twelve No. 1 singles at Active Rock Radio.